A collection of Git and Github Tools, Utilities, Plugins and Add-ons for Ubuntu Linux, sourced under a creative commons. This list will be updated regularly. Email over the URL, if you wish to be included.
- cgit – A hyperfast web frontend for git repositories written in C.
- Forgejo – Forgejo is a self-hosted lightweight software forge. It is a “soft” fork of Gitea with a focus on scaling, federation and privacy.
- Giggle – Giggle is a graphical frontend for the git content tracker.
- Gisto – Gisto is a code snippet manager that runs on GitHub Gists and adds additional features such as searching, tagging and sharing gists while including a rich code editor.
- Git – Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
- GitCola – Git Cola is a sleek and powerful graphical Git client. Written in Python and GPL-licensed.
- Gitea – Gitea is a community managed lightweight code hosting solution written in Go. It is published under the MIT license.
- Gitg – Gitg is the GNOME GUI client to view git repositories.
- GitKraken – The downright luxurious Git GUI client for Windows, Mac & Linux.
- GitLab – GitLab is a web-based Git repository manager with wiki and issue tracking features.
- Gitolite – Gitolite allows you to setup git hosting on a central server, with fine-grained access control and many more powerful features.
- Gogs – A painless self-hosted Git service.
- lazygit – A simple terminal UI for git commands, written in Go with the gocui library.
- SmartGit – SmartGit is a Git client with support for GitHub Pull Requests+Comments and SVN.
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License | via fileyex.com | Added tags and Introduction.